An Employer of Record (EOR) is a professional employer organization (PEO) or an outsourced payroll…
Title: Senior Manager, Employer of Record
The Senior Manager for an Employer of Record (EOR) is responsible for overseeing the company’s operations and ensuring the successful delivery of comprehensive employment solutions to clients in various international markets. This role encompasses the management of EOR services, including hiring, payroll, benefits administration, compliance, and HR support.
The senior works closely with cross-functional teams to drive business growth, maintain client satisfaction, and ensure adherence to local labor laws and regulations. The ideal candidate possesses extensive experience in human resources, a strong understanding of international employment compliance, and exceptional leadership skills to guide and support the EOR team.
- Develop and implement strategies for EOR service delivery to ensure high-quality and efficient services to clients, while adhering to local labor laws, tax regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the EOR team, including hiring, payroll, benefits administration, compliance, and HR support services for clients.
- Collaborate with the sales and business development teams to identify new business opportunities, expand the company’s client base, and maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Provide guidance and support to the EOR team members, ensuring the continuous professional development of staff and fostering a positive work environment.
- Collaborate with the legal and finance teams to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, tax filings, and compliance with local labor laws and regulations.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions to enhance service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in local labor laws, tax regulations, and industry best practices to ensure the EOR’s services remain compliant and competitive.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including local government agencies, business partners, and service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in human resources, payroll, or a related field, with a focus on international employment and compliance.
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams and overseeing complex projects.
- Strong knowledge of international labor laws, tax regulations, and HR best practices.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Fluency in English and, if applicable, the local language of the country where the EOR operates.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Performance bonus
- Employee assistance program
- Professional development
- Relocation assistance
The EOR Senior Manager is typically expected to work a standard 40-hour workweek.
- Paid time off
- Public holidays
- Parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements