All business productivity depends on three things .These are Human Resources. Capital Resources, Physical Resources.…
We provide hassle-free outsourced HR payroll services for small businesses, medium-sized to large companies. PayrollBangladesh provides end-to-end HR and payroll outsourcing services that seamlessly integrate to your existing HR and accounting processes.
Employee Self-Service Payroll
Our mobile-optimised Our Payroll Portal enables your employees to easily manage their own leaves on the go. You’ll also enjoy the flexibility to configure leave policies, leave groups, holiday groups as well as your organisation’s work-week calendar.
Get consolidated monthly reports and assistance with consolidated information during audits and inspections.
Year-end, income-filing forms
Gain easy access to year-end income filing forms to report your employees’ remuneration every year.
Overtime is payable at double the regular rate of basic wage plus dearness allowance, including interim or ad-hoc pay. Limitations on overtime hours are as follows:
- The normal or regular working hours in any establishment cannot be more than 48 hours in a week.
- An adult worker is allowed to work more than 48 hours in a week provided the total number of hours does not exceed 60 in a week, and an average weekly work time of 56 hours during a year.
Employees who have completed 1 year of service in any organization are entitled to fully paid annual leave calculated as follows:
- 1 day of leave for every 18 work days for industrial or commercial establishments, factory or road transport service providers
- 1 day of leave per 22 days of work for tea plantation workers
- 1 day of leave for every 11 days of work for newspaper workers
Women employees are eligible for maternity leave of 8 weeks before and 8 weeks after the childbirth provided they have completed at least 6 months of employment before the delivery. Women employees who have worked less than 6 months, or already have 2 or more surviving children, are eligible only for unpaid leave in most cases.
14 days of sick leave is granted to all workers other than newspaper workers. Employees need to submit a medical certificate to receive sick leave.