A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a company that provides comprehensive human resource (HR) services…
Intelligent and creative members of our team collaborate to promote creativity, success, and worldwide expansion. Our goal is to enable our business, employees, and clients to lead satisfying lives.
In order to create and implement sound ideas, we need to nurture and encourage the proper individuals who have the correct chemistry and ask questions all the time.
We are seeking someone who can think more critically and quickly generate a large number of ideas. Our goal is to create a fantastic business. Our business strategy centers on hiring the appropriate people and building a strong team.
Role of the Work:
The Senior Outsource HR Manager will work closely with the entire organization as a business partner to help the HR department develop. In addition to acting as the team’s go-to resource, this person needs to be at ease with all elements of HR
You will be in charge of all operational aspects of human resources, including the development of processes, application of policies, control of benefits, risk, and compliance, to name a few.
This individual will work with all areas of the business, providing thought leadership and coaching on sound HR practices.
Responsibilities for Outsource HR Manager:
- Daily supervision and direction of all human resources personnel operations.
- Being the primary point of contact for benefits administration and overseeing the coordination of educational sessions.
- Creating and implementing a company-wide handbook and serving as an international subject matter expert on business regulations.
- Helping to design, create, document, and maintain firm policies and procedures in accordance with corporate objectives and operational demands.
- Collaborating with the director of HR and talent to own and support the HR function across the company.
- Manage all employee relationships by offering coaching or conflict resolution as necessary.
- Weekly control and evaluation of the payroll process.
- Focusing on risk and compliance alignment while reviewing and maintaining appropriate HR documents.
- You must have at least three years of prior HR manager experience, as well as in-depth knowledge of HR operations and best practices.
- 2 years or more of prior leadership experience managing a group of HR specialists.
- You’ve completed a bachelor’s program in human resources management or a closely related subject.
- You can effectively communicate with people at all levels of authority because you are organized and have great interpersonal skills.
- You feel at ease in a dynamic atmosphere that changes quickly.