Employee payroll records are the records of all payments that an employer makes to an…
Job Description Template of Payroll Accountant
Accordingly, we are searching for a skill payroll accountant to manage our business regular payroll procedures.
To be successful as a payroll accountant, also you should have experience in a related field and be able to clearly explain your knowledge of the pertinent tax laws. Although a superior payroll accountant will be thorough and able to process salary quickly.
Presently if you meet these prerequisite and have a degree in finance or a similar field, we want to hear from you.
- Following up on employee compensation
- Calculate net salary after deduction and also withholding have been made.
- Verify the accuracy of the tax and also payroll records.
- Update the general ledger and payroll files.
- Create account plans, documents, and files.
- Observe all paid and unpaid holidays.
- Process over time pay or holiday deduction
- The payroll problems
- Answer any questions employees may have about payroll.
- Participate in payroll audits
- Ensure compliance with the government tax and also payroll account rules.
- A bachelor or associate degree in account.
- The Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) degrees are advantage.
- At last two years’ worth of experience as a payroll accountant, or in a job similar.
- Knowledge of payroll software, such as Payroll Mate and BrightPay.
- Extensive knowledge of ledger entry creation and payment processing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the relevant tax laws.
- Understanding of producing tax and as well as payroll reports and resolve payroll issues
- The ability to update and maintain payroll records for employees.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in account, business administration, or a related field
- Experience in account, payroll, or a similar field for at least five years
- Knowledge with the Microsoft Office Suite and payroll software; knowledge of additional systems is a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of industry norms, regulation, taxes, and payroll procedures
- Excellent interpersonal abilities and a meticulous attention to detail