Business Licenses and Permits
Compliance is key when starting a business in Bangladesh. Find out which permits you need to obtain for your new venture. We offer 360 assistance and proved full support for achieving licenses approvals or permits and certificates to start you new venture.
Licences, Permits Registrations
The Dhaka with a wide range of licenses, registrations, permits and certificates is required to start a business. he purpose is to ensure that these activities will be carried out safely and in compliance with minimum legal standards. Generally it is an offence to carry out these businesses or activities without first obtaining the necessary licence, etc.
As the world’s leading certification company, PayrollHR offer you unrivaled experience in Russian certification requirements. With our accredited certification body status, presence in the recent Customs Union common list and local license, we are uniquely placed to provide the resources and expertise to help you obtain the approvals you need to access Bangladeshi markets.
If you are considering a home-based or online business, then it is important to do your research well in advance. Obtaining the business licenses, permits, and zoning approvals can be a time-consuming process. If you don’t allow enough lead time, you may have to delay your business launch.
Process of Work permit in Bangladesh:
- Enclose permission letter in terms of liaison office
- Provide MoA and AoA and incorporation letter
- Consent letter of board of directors.
- Forward passport and color photograph of the directors.
- Attach service contract or engagement letter of the employees;
- All academic certificate and experience letter
- News paper Job advertisement
- Do not forget to provide business activities copy
- List of man power with organogram (hierarchy) in letter head;
- Attach income tax only for branch office;
- Trade License, VAT, Export and Import letter, encashment certificate
- Attested entire said papers by owner or CEO of the company;
- Preserve all papers for PI and E visa and for work permit;
- Branch or representative or liaison office shall trade license, export, import and VAT papers;
- Enclose form 18 B from Bangladesh bank for open branch office only;
- Except little bit changes rest of documents are almost same for vice versa;
- Collect prescribe form from our office; attach them forwarding letter
The term ‘licence’ as used on these pages includes a variety of different forms of approval, registration, notification, or permit. These pages provide information for those businesses seeking a licence, and those consumers who are likely to use a licensed premises/activity. More detailed information about the licences etc administered by the Council can be found by selecting the appropriate link provided in the left hand menu. The types of required permits depend upon a number of factors: type of business, business structure, number of employees, and geographic location of the business. The following licenses are not home-business specific–they are just part of the cost of opening any business. (While few businesses will require each of the permits, each business will require some of them.)
Documents Required Work Permit / Visa :
- Application Form duly filled in
- Trade License
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registered partnership deed
- Name and address of other shareholder/director(s) of the project
- Additional documents for projects in controlled sectors
- Copy of rental agreement or lease deed for premises or land purchase document
- TIN Certificate
- Registration Fee (Bank Draft)