Project Management & Construction Supervision
PayrollBd offers management of various offshore/onshore project management services where we focus on disciplines like planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals on time, on budget while adhering to the quality. Our project management services include full life cycle management for offshore platforms. Such services include comprehensive coverage of all phases of a project, including planning, definition, scheduling, cost control, quality control, communication, risk management, procurement, and construction.
Project management and supervision.
Our project teams have an unmatched track record when it comes to successful offshore installation. We manage all projects according to a proven QA model with processes in place that ensure high and consistent quality and meet all documentation requirements. Project groups include all relevant competencies: Project, Engineering, Vessel and Administration with services that cover the entire project life cycle including:
- Extensive HSEQ project planning
- Design services
- Project-specific engineering
- Integrated project management
- Final documentation
Project execution strategy can vary from project to project according to the client’s overall project strategy but we always follow a base strategy that follows the points listed below:
- Safety first – Zero Harm
- Deliver on time
- Deliver on budget
- Open communication with all stakeholders
Key project control activities include :
- Detailed design review
- Development and implementation of project procedures
- Review of machinery and equipment purchase orders and specifications
- Development and implementation of project execution plans
- Monitoring of work progress and testing activity
- Monitoring of quality control of each activity throughout the construction
- Attendance at formal safety meetings
- Attendance at Factory Acceptance testing (FAT)
- Audits of subcontractor’s facilities
- Attendance during sea trials and inclining experiments
- Reporting to the Client on a weekly and monthly basis
- Tracking of site queries, observing safety policy, monitoring quality control measures
- Maintaining electrical & mechanical completion and commissioning records and database
- Monitoring and reporting on extras and credits
Integrated project management for the offshore industry
We aim to make your projects a success through careful selection of efficient processes and appropriate equipment. We cater to your needs with an integrated approach. Our commitment is to complete our services on time and within budget.
Our flexibility and experience enable us to add value at various stages of the project lifecycle. These services include:
- Project management and supervision
- Feasibility assessment
- Survey and site investigations
- Engineering services
- Execution of specialized projects
- Construction management
PayrollBD Offshore add value through expert insight and unrivaled expertise across specialist subsea areas. By always listening, learning and improving, we will deliver subsea operational success together.
Offshore Project Management in Marine and Engineering industries.
Oil and gas project maintenance
We will perform the liaison on each assessment with all parties involved, i.e. clients, governments and financial institutions, effectively project managing the interface between the various parties.
Feasibility assessment for offshore projects
Through the early stages, PayrollBd ensures that a comprehensive feasibility assessment is carried out, addressing and identifying the salient factors associated with the feasibility of a project.
Offshore project surveys and investigations
As part of our services, we identify and execute the required surveys and investigations – be it environmental and social impacts, or physical survey measurements and soil investigations.
Tailor-made engineering services
Our engineering team will incorporate the gathered information in the most direct and efficient manner, as the in-house communication channels allow for the early incorporation of information during the engineering process.
Construction management solutions for the offshore industry
Our construction team focuses on the correct implementation of the project designs, with special attention to high-quality and innovative construction solutions. We execute such service as a comprehensive total construction package, but will also offer a construction management service making use of clients’ resources on the ground.
Construction Supervision and Project Management
- Keep your construction project on schedule, reduce technical risks and prevent construction errors through our continuous supervision.
- Gain an experienced team of experts, placed permanently on site, to implement and execute your project effectively.
- Ensure all work conforms to the specified technical documentation and the construction permit.
- Comply with the relevant building regulations, quality standards, and insurance company guidelines.
- Complete and issue all documents, certificates, and declarations correctly.
- Verification and Checking of Qualities and Quantities of Work Accomplished.
- Review and Recommendation for Approval and Final Billing.
- Provision of Record or As-Built Drawings of Completed Project.
Construction Project Management and Functions
The most important of them could be summarized to the following:
1. Specification of the project goals and the plans including a drawing of scope, scheduling, budgeting, deciding upon achievement requisites and choosing project participants.
2. Boost of the resource effectiveness through the acquisition of the workforce and of the necessary equipment.
WHY WE ARE THE BEST?
Project managers with experience across all aspects of construction
Construction supervision of all aspects and phases to complete your residential/commercial project on time
Cost control to keep the project on budget
Meeting all building regulations in terms of health, safety, and environmental impact
Management of contractors – engineers, architects, and other parties
Completion of all required documents and certificates
Records of all relevant on-site activities for client review
We offer a cost-effective and efficient construction supervision service
Our staff has a wealth of experience in the construction industry
Excellent client communication throughout the project phases