Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
RPO Services is a recruiting process outsourcing firm based in Bangladesh, providing services worldwide. With PayrollBD Search, you gain a strategic advantage while getting the top global workforce for you to meet your business needs. We offer customization RPO services to yield you the maximum return on your investments. Staffing or recruiting is used by companies to source candidates for their full-time or part-time needs. Read our articles on recruitment process outsourcing to know the key challenges faced by the industry and the advantages of outsourcing RPO services.
Offshore Recruitment Process Outsourcing Firm
To win you need to develop a talent acquisition strategy with a laser-edge focus on measurable and sustainable results. Our RPO Programs are tailored, flexible, and scalable to evolve in our dynamic world of work and help you win talent and market share. To grab high qualified employees, the well-designed recruitment process should be needed extremely and these recruitment processes can be done only through appointing the HR team or hiring a recruitment process outsourcing agency.
- Established Offshore RPO process methodologies.
- Measurable metrics and quality standards in place.
- Approximately 45% cost reduction due to the offshoring of RPO processes.
- Approximately 25% productivity improvement.
- Faster turnaround time with resource scalability for ramping up operations.
Benefits of RPO
- Leading companies choose recruitment process outsourcing as a tool to achieve strategic advantage. In this way, they acquire better employees in less time and by employing fewer resources.
- Cost of operation, risk, and complexity is reduced to a significant extent and the money, along with every other resource is invested strategically.
Offshore Recruitment / HR Manager
If your organization needs to hire more than five employees consistently, you can approach us for an offshore recruitment manager who will work exclusively for you. He will work either independently or as an aide to your existing human resource department, as per your decision. Let’s have a look at the tasks he will do for your organization
- Complete Analysis of Positions: The offshore recruitment manager assigned to you will analyze the positions and determine all the requirements of your organization. Then he will scrutinize various resumes and shortlist the most relevant candidates as per the requirements of your business.
- Screening of Short-listed Candidates: He will take care of all the candidates who look suitable for the jobs by employing various methods and techniques and suggest you the best ones.
- Arranging Interviews: Interview always remains the prime part of all the recruitment process. Your recruitment manager will conduct interviews with potential candidates and judge their suitability for the open position and suggest their names to you if he’s satisfied with them.
- Checking References: Before forwarding you the details of the final short-listed candidates, the manager will conduct a reference check to make sure that any applicants of the jobs are not fake. It helps a lot of your valuable time.
- Issuing Job Offer: The recruitment manager provided by us will work in a very close association with your in-house recruitment team and issue job offers after receiving any requirement intimation from them. He will also perform some other necessary checks and verifications.
- Acceptance and Joining: Once all the formalities are done, the manager will issue joining letters to all the selected candidates. Thus the open vacancy will be closed successfully.
Our RPO model includes:
- Profile sourcing from top-notch job boards (Dice, Career Builder, Monster, Net-Temps, Ladders, Jobs Circle, Indeed, Google, Internal Database-30 Lakh Resumes, etc.)
- Infrastructural redundancy to handle mission-critical processes.
- CV sourcing, Headhunting, Database Sourcing.
- Resume Formatting, Recruitment Helpdesk, and Virtual Recruiter.
- Building highly standardized recruitment processes.
- Formulating efficient sourcing strategies that help in building a rich talent pipeline.
- Highly committed engagement team that ensures dedicated services.
- Data security and confidentiality.
- Quick operations and time-zone advantage.
- Flexible deployment options: Enterprise, selective, project, on-demand.
- The scalable, global delivery model.
- Unique virtual recruiting network.
- Multi-location global execution centers.
- The well-defined process to ensure transparency and process control.
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING
- Avoiding cost, improving ROI – a balanced recruitment supply chain removes unnecessary costs, optimizing return on investment.
- Best practice processes – implementation of Best in Class processes helps ensure the attraction and retention of the best talent in the market in the most effective and efficient manner
- Greater focus on strategic issues – an outsourced service allows HR professionals and line managers to focus on strategic issues, by greatly reducing their administrative burden
- Brand building – enhanced competitiveness through improved brand management and the delivery of greater brand awareness across key target recruitment groups.
Offshore Research Specialist
To decrease superfluous overhead cost and also the enormous pressure, and to augment the organization’s result, you can avail of our Offshore Recruitment Process Outsourcing anytime whenever you wish. In today’s time, Recruitment Process Outsourcing or RPO is not just a fundamental part for organizations to enlarge existing assets or resources but is a basic need to bring more talents. Chasing a capable candidate in the competitive market isn’t a simple task.
Before the whole scenario gets out of hand, PayrollBD RPO could be aways the superior choice for you if you have finally decided to seek for a professional level hiring assistance. If you choose to have our RPO services through offshore research, you can enjoy the following benefits:
Complete Analysis of Positions: We have a dedicated team of professionals who will make an excellent plan to analyze the positions in your business and determine all the requirements clearly and proceed efficiently.
Candidate Research: Our team will study the internal database provided by you and perform great candidate research.
Our recruitment process outsourcing providing services to the wide variety of Industries
Our Clients often comes from following corporate spectrums:
- Technical (SAP/ERP)
- Finance & Accounting
- Peripheral Industry