Work Permit and E-VISA in Bangladesh
PayrollBD offer work permit and E-visa processing services for foreign nationals is a pre-requisite for employment in Bangladesh. Private sector industrial enterprises desiring to employ foreign nationals are required to apply in advance.
Process of Work permit in Bangladesh
- Enclose permission letter in terms of the liaison office
- Provide MoA and AoA and incorporation letter
- Consent letter of the board of directors.
- Forward passport and colour photograph of the directors.
- Attach service contract or engagement letter of the employees;
- All academic certificate and experience letter
- Newspaper Job Advertisement
- Do not forget to provide business activities copy
- List of manpower with organogram (hierarchy) in letterhead;
- Attach income tax only for branch office;
- Trade License, VAT, Export and Import letter, encashment certificate
- Attested entire said papers by the owner or CEO of the company;
- Preserve all papers for PI and E visa and a work permit;
- Branch or representative or liaison office shall trade license, export, import and VAT papers;
- Enclose form 18 B from Bangladesh bank for open branch office only;
- Except for a little bit changes to the rest of the documents are almost same for vice versa;
- Collect prescribe form from our office; attach them forwarding letter
Work Permit And E-Visa
The Business Entities who want to apply their foreign employee for work permits preferred to have a good amount of paid-up registered capitalization. Foreign Business Entities who had operated their business in Bangladesh can apply their employees for a work permit. Our staff will submit the documents for your Bangladeshi work permit. During the processing, you must not let your visa expire.
100% foreign equity may be allowed in all areas of investment under Companies Act 1994. However, private investment, local as well as foreign, is restricted in four sectors on strategic grounds as mentioned in the Industrial Policy-2010. If you are a local investor you may set up your business under several organizational structures such as single proprietorship, partnership, and limited company. If you are a foreign investor, you may establish your business only under a limited company.
Get your very own elite business address in Bangladesh! You can run your company in a prestigious and professional serviced office room without worrying much about the costs in Dhaka. Your business deserves the Hi-speed internet services, and we’re here to provide you with that with our Fibre-optic internet connectivity. This will allow you to run your company in a prestigious and professional serviced office room without worrying much about the costs!
For local and foreign investors to qualify for incentives, the project must be registered with the Board of Investment, Bangladesh under Board of Investment Act, 1989. Besides, one have to obtain TIN (Taxpayers Identification Number) to avail the tax benefits.
Documents Required Work Permit / Visa :
- Application Form duly filled in
- Trade License
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registered partnership deed
- Name and address of other shareholder/director(s) of the project
- Additional documents for projects in controlled sectors
- Copy of rental agreement or lease deed for premises or land purchase document
- TIN Certificate
- Registration Fee (Bank Draft)
Bangladesh Investment Development Authority
Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA) governs private sector industrial enterprise, branch office and liaison office, outside of Export Processing Zone (EPZ). The employer has to publish a newspaper advertisement or online recruitment advertisement. This requirement is not always mandatory. The foreign national should arrive in Bangladesh with “E” (for employees) or “PI” (for investor) type visa. You will require BIDA’s recommendation for those types of visa. An expatriate should apply for a work permit. They should submit the application to BIDA Within 30 days from the date of arrival of the foreign national.
Incorporation of Foreign Company and Registration
We provide Foreign business registration service according to the law of the country. Our company manages licenses, permissions of trading, work permit, investors and overseas employees visa, and FDIs. PayrollBD is fluent with processing audit, submission tax, VAT and company secretarial services. Along with this features, the company also provide Foreign Company Formation/ Registration Incorporation- ( as 100 % own share, Joint Venture, Partnership, Society, Branch/ liaison/ Virtual or Representative office opening/ Set up or Registration & extension of branch office) and Permission from Board of Investment (BOI) / Ministry of government / Foreign Affairs or Concern Authority/ any other body of government or non government