Easy & Fast Work Permit and E-VISA in Bangladesh
PayrollBD offer work permit and E-visa processing facilities for foreign nationals is a pre-requisite for work in Bangladesh. Private sector business enterprises desiring to service foreign nationals are required to apply in advance.
Trustworthy & High Level Work Permit And E-Visa Services
The Professional Entities who want to apply their foreign employee for work permits preferred to have enough amount of paid-up registered capitalization. Foreign Business Entities who had worked their business in Bangladesh can apply their employees for a work permit and E-Visa. Our employee will submit the documents for your Bangladeshi work permit and E-Visa. After getting the result you can go your final process. During the processing, do not let your visa expire.
100% foreign equity are allowed in all areas of investment under Companies Act 1994. Private investment, local as well as foreign, is restricted in four sectors on tactical grounds in the Industrial Policy-2010. If you are a local investor you may set up your business under several administrative structures like single proprietorship, partnership and limited company. If you are a foreign investor, you may set up your business under a limited company.
Our Grateful 1/7 Steps Process Of Work Permit And E-Visa In Bangladesh
2. Enclose authorization letter in terms of the liaison office
2. Provide MoA and AoA and incorporation letter
3. Consent letter of the board of directors.
4. Send passport and colour photograph of the directors.
5. Attach deal contract or engagement letter of the employees;
6. All academic certificate and experience letter
7. Newspaper Job Advertisement
8. Provide business activities copy
9. List of employee with hierarchy in letterhead;
10. Attach income tax only for branch office;
11. Provide Trade License, VAT, Export and Import letter, encashment certificate
12. Attested full said papers by the owner or CEO of the company;
13. Domain all E document, papers for PI ,visa and a work permit;
14. Outlet or representative or liaison office intend to trade license, export, import and VAT papers;
15. Attach form 18 B from Bangladesh bank for open branch office only;
16. Apart from a little bit changes to the rest of the documents are almost same for vice versa;
17. Collect prescribe from our office; attach them forwarding letter
We Provide Professional And Reliable Work Permit And E-Visa Services
Get your very own elite business address in Bangladesh! You can run your company in a prestigious and professional serviced office room without worrying much about the costs in Dhaka. Your business deserves Hi-speed internet services, and we’re here to provide you with that with our Fibre-optic internet connectivity. This will allow you to run your company in a prestigious and professional serviced office room without worrying much about the costs!
For local and foreign investors to qualify for incentives, the project must be registered with the Board of Investment, Bangladesh under the Board of Investment Act, 1989. Besides, one has to obtain a TIN (Taxpayers Identification Number) to avail of the tax benefits.
Following 8 Documents Required For A Real Work Permit And E-Visa
- Application Form duly filled in
- Trade License
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registered partnership deed
- Name and address of other shareholder/director(s) of the project
- Additional documents for projects in controlled sectors
- Copy of rental agreement or lease deed for premises or land purchase document
- TIN Certificate
- Registration Fee (Bank Draft)
Bangladesh Investment Development Authority
Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA) governs private sector industrial enterprise, branch office and liaison office, outside of Export Processing Zone (EPZ). The employer has to publish a newspaper advertisement or online recruitment advertisement. This requirement is not always mandatory.
The foreign national should arrive in Bangladesh with “E” (for employees) or “PI” (for investor) type visa. You will require BIDA’s recommendation for those types of visa. An expatriate should apply for a work permit and E-Visa. They should submit the application to BIDA Within 30 days from the date of arrival of the foreign national.
The Incorporation Of Foreign Company and Registration
We provide Foreign business registration service according to the law of the country. Our work permit and E-Visa provided company manages licenses, permissions of trading, work permit, investors and overseas employees visa, and FDIs. PayrollBd is fluent with processing audit, submission tax, VAT and company secretarial services. Along with this features, the company also provide Foreign Company Formation/ Registration- ( as 100 % own share, Joint Venture, Partnership, Society, Branch/ liaison/ Virtual or Representative office opening or Registration & extension of branch office) and Permission from Board of Investment (BOI) / Ministry of government / Foreign Affairs or Concern Authority/ any other body of government or non government.
FAQs For Work Permit And E-Visa Services
What is the maximum number of online applications and photos that an applicant must submit?
Only one application and one recent color photograph are required.
Are Bangladeshi passport holders required to pay a visa fee in order to travel to India?
No. However, we charges a Visa Processing Fee as indicated under General Information.
Does Bangladesh require a visa fee for persons other than those holding passports from Bangladesh?
Yes. Persons of such nationalities are required to pay the visa fee as per the schedule of visa fees approved by the Government of India, unless their nationals are exempted from paying the visa fee due to a bilateral agreement.
Is it mandatory for all foreign nationals to apply for work permit and e-visa online?
Yes. Foreign nationals are required to apply online for work permit and E-Visa.