Work Permit & E-VISA in Bangladesh
PayrollBD offer work permit processing services for foreign nationals is a prerequisite for employment in Bangladesh. Private sector industrial enterprises desiring to employ foreign nationals are required to apply in advance.
Process of Work permit in Bangladesh
- Enclose permission letter in terms of liaison office
- Provide MoA and AoA and incorporation letter
- Consent letter of board of directors.
- Forward passport and color photograph of the directors.
- Attach service contract or engagement letter of the employees;
- All academic certificate and experience letter
- News paper Job advertisement
- Do not forget to provide business activities copy
- List of man power with organogram (hierarchy) in letter head;
- Attach income tax only for branch office;
- Trade License, VAT, Export and Import letter, encashment certificate
- Attested entire said papers by owner or CEO of the company;
- Preserve all papers for PI and E visa and for work permit;
- Branch or representative or liaison office shall trade license, export, import and VAT papers;
- Enclose form 18 B from Bangladesh bank for open branch office only;
- Except little bit changes rest of documents are almost same for vice versa;
- Collect prescribe form from our office; attach them forwarding letter
Work Permit And E-Visa
The Business Entities who want to apply their foreign employee for work permits preferred to have a good amount of paid-up registered capitalization. Foreign Business Entities who had operated their business in Bangladesh can apply their employees for a work permit. Our staff will submit the documents for your Thai work permit, during the processing you must not let your visa expire.
100% foreign equity may be allowed in all areas of investment under Companies Act 1994. However, private investment, local as well as foreign, is restricted in four sectors on strategic grounds as mentioned in the Industrial Policy-2010. If you are a local investor you may set up your business under several organizational structures such as single proprietorship, partnership, and limited company. If you are a foreign investor, you may establish your business only under a limited company.
Get your very own elite business address in Bangladesh! Your business deserves to be located in a prime spot and be addressed professionally. You can run your company in a prestigious and professional serviced office room without worrying much about the costs in Dhaka. We believe that urgent matters regarding your business must be sent daily, and yes, free of charge! Your business deserves the latest in internet technology, and we’re here to provide you that with our Fiber Internet Connection Service. Therefore you can Run your company in a prestigious and professional serviced office room without worrying much about the costs!
For local and foreign investors to qualify for incentives, the project must be registered with the Board of Investment, Bangladesh under Board of Investment Act, 1989. Besides, TIN (Taxpayers Identification Number) need to be obtained to avail the tax benefits.
Documents Required Work Permit / Visa :
- Application Form duly filled in
- Trade License
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registered partnership deed
- Name and address of other shareholder/director(s) of the project
- Additional documents for projects in controlled sectors
- Copy of rental agreement or lease deed for premises or land purchase document
- TIN Certificate
- Registration Fee (Bank Draft)
Bangladesh Investment Development Authority
For private sector industrial enterprise, branch office and liaison office, outside of Export Processing Zone (EPZ) — Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA). Private sector industrial enterprises, branch office, liaison/representative office desiring to employ foreign nationals are required to apply to BIDA in a prescribed form.
The employer is required to publish a newspaper advertisement or online advertisement for recruitment. This requirement is not always mandatory. The foreign national should arrive in Bangladesh with “E” (for employees) or “PI” (for investor) type visa. BIDA’s recommendation might be required prior to issuing those types of visa. Within 30 days from the date of arrival of the foreign national, application for a work permit should be submitted to BIDA.
Incorporation of Foreign Company and Registration
We provide Foreign business registration as law and process of the country, manages licensing, permissions of trading, work permit, investors and overseas employees visa, branch office establishment, let know direct investment policy (FDI), accounts preparation, audit, submission tax and VAT and company secretarial services. Employment of expatriate personnel will be considered only in industrial/commercial establishments which are sanctioned/registered by the appropriate authority. We also provide Foreign Company Formation/ Registration Incorporation- ( as 100 % own share, Joint Venture, Partnership, Society, Branch/ liason/ Virtual or Representative office opening/ Set up or Registration & extension of branch office) and Permission from Board of Investment (BOI) / Ministry of government / Foreign Affairs or Concern Authority/ any other body of government or non government