Risk Management and Compliance
Banks, capital markets, and insurance firms face extraordinary challenges related to profitability, complexity, and new regulations in an uncertain economic environment, an environment we refer to as one of permanent volatility. PayrollBD provides comprehensive, integrated solutions to the banking & capital markets, insurance, and investment management sectors in the field of Risk Management and Compliance.
Through providing you with world-class financial risk management and compliance services, we like to help you create more innovative solutions in business. Our assistance can enhance your collaborations across the organization, improves finance and accounting processes and delivers the appropriate technology needed.
We worked for global ecosystem of CFOs, controllers and other accounting and finance executives to help you enhance the value that you’re adding up to your enterprise.
- Finance and Accounting
Finance Advisory, Finance Operations Excellence, Digital Performance Management, Finance Transformation Solution
- Sourcing and Procurement
Strategic Cost Management, Source to Pay Transformation, Third Party Management
- Regulatory and Compliance
Regulatory Response Strategy, Compliance Transformation, Conduct and Culture
- Financial Risk Management
Market Risk, Credit Risk, Capital, Liquidity, and Treasury
- Cyber Risk and Resilience
IT Security Risk Management, Operational Risk, Surveillance, Cyber Risk Dashboard, Financial Crime Analytics Utility
- Finance and Risk Analytics
Data Management, Analytics and Reporting, Finance and Risk Alignment
PayrollBD is able to assist in the following industries:
- Information Technology
- Oil and Gas
- Life Sciences
Industry News Added
Case Studies Added
Successful Content Strategies
Credit Risk Management
The banking business is full of risks, large and small. The greatest risks demand the most attention:
- Credit risk generated by lending activities
- Market and counterparty risk from trading activities (especially derivatives trading)
- Liquidity risk arising from mismatched assets and liabilities
- Operational risk caused by error and omission in core systems and processes
- The risk associated with writing insurance contracts
PayrollBD has a long track record of gold standard performance for clients in the Education, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, and Telecommunications / Media markets. Our strategy is to do a few things very well, creating long term, performance-driven business relationships based on integrity, mutual respect, superior results, and dedicated client service.
Portfolio Management :
Portfolio Management Service is a tailor-made professional service offered to cater to the investments objective of different investor classes the clients can be Individuals or Institutions entities with high net worth. There are many benefits of investing in Best Portfolio Management Services in Bangladesh.
- Professional management
- Customized strategies
- Regular review and rebalance
- Margin of Safety
- Competitive Moat
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Finance.
- Debt and equity funding.
- Startup and Growth capital.
- Pre-IPO finance.
- Real Estate Sales and Acquisition.
- Company Sales and Acquisitions.
Corporate Financial, Portfolio, and Risk Management
Our solutions for financial risk management support asset-liability management, market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, interest-rate fluctuation risk, and funds transfer pricing capabilities to give our clients a comprehensive knowledge of the risk and agree a strategy forward based on sound and researched advice.
Corporate and Financial Restructuring
We assist the company to realize fully restructured value. Changing business and financial environment has led to diverse challenges for most companies.
We can help you in the following fields:
- Identify businesses which create value
- Divest/shut down value destroyers
- Devise the optimum capital structure
- Restructure debt to match cash flows
- Provide HR & MIS interventions to align the company to capital market requirements
- Analyze competitor and company cash flows, sustainable growth rate, threshold margins, etc.to determine appropriate business strategy
- Position company to maximize market capitalization