Human Resources Information System
Human resource information systems (HRIS), are, well-defined software programs that allow HR professionals to store and organize vast amount of data pertaining to employee information. It provides the manager with all the required data to support routine and repetitive human resource decisions. Many operational level human resource systems collect and report human resource data. These systems usually include information about the organization’s employees and position and also about governmental regulations.
Strategic HRIS focuses on supporting labor negotiations, workforce planning, and certain specialized human resources software. The main purpose of this is to have an overall good idea about labor resources and workforce planning. Major types of strategic HRIS comprise the following:
The HRIS office approves and processes all HR Banner changes and/or special requests. A range of popular modules are available, including those for recruiting, such as resume and applicant management, attendance, email alerts, employee self-service, organizational charts, the administration of benefits, succession planning, rapid report production, and tracking of employee training.
- Information Systems Supporting Workforce Planning
- Specialized Human Resource Information Systems Software
- The computerization of HRIS has resulted in an integrated database of human resource files.
- HRIS was introduced so that the overall human resources domain is able to function in a much simpler way.
How it can help ?
RESPOND : to the labour demand for any of your short-term projects
ADJUST : more easily and quickly to workload fluctuations
SURPASS/GO BEYOND : conventional limits within the company’s organization structure
ENSURE : compliance with local labour laws and regulations
ELIMINATE : all risks and responsibilities within the employment process
IMPROVE : your business productivity
FOCUS : on your bottom line/ core business activities
REDUC : Eunnecessary costs
With onboarding, payroll automation, time & attendance, online enrollment, and analytical reporting, you might just like your job again.
- Human Resource Management – Empowers both managers and employees with a single, unified, self-service database that uses workflow architecture to manage the entire employment process.
- Payroll Administration – Provides real-time, user-friendly payroll processing that allows you to input data, make changes, run reports and submit payroll from wherever, whenever.
- Time and Attendance – Gives you convenient 24/7 visibility of your entire workforce with self-service access and direct integration with payroll-related data.
- Benefits Administration – Streamlines and simplifies the enrollment process with a paperless solution, while improving year-round benefits management accuracy and efficiency.
- ACA Compliance – Use your existing HRMS, payroll and benefits data to manage the ACA with our simple, intuitive ACA wizard complete with ACA reporting for your 1094-C and 1095-C needs.
- Onboarding – Redefines the way you attract and hire talent with all applicant information entered only once and then automatically carried throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
- Talent Management– Allows you to effectively plan, develop, measure and manage your employees with confidence, all within a single system.
- Employee Training– Consolidates budgeting, planning, scheduling and evaluation to facilitate career development and ensure your top-talent remains on top of their game.
- Business Intelligence – Offers customizable, real-time dashboards that provide in-depth KPI reporting and actionable analytics, giving you a 360 ° view of your workforce.