Reduce Time Spent On Payroll Processing With Us
PayrollBD; among the Top Payroll processing solutions Providers in Bangladesh, strongly understands, assesses, and fulfills the client requirements in terms of HR needs, and achieving the client business goals.
In 6 Successful Process We Ensure Effective Payroll Processing Solutions
When comparing the costs and benefits of employing a payroll system versus a payroll processing solution, the processing solution comes out on top. While no two businesses are the same, we recommend that you examine your existing payroll process and consider how different choices can help you save time and money. PayrollBD takes pride in assisting small businesses in this way and aspires to be a one-stop shop for all payroll needs. Please contact us if you’d want to take the next step toward more efficient payroll processing. It’s an important discussion to have.
Our Reliable Offshore Payroll Process Outsourcing Services Streamline Your Payroll
Outsourcing your payroll means you can virtually wash your hands of your administrative and compliance payroll obligations to your staff and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). If you choose a fully managed payroll processing service, you’ll be completely free of your current payroll headaches.By outsourcing your payroll to knowledgeable and trusty payroll bureau, you’ll make sure that your payroll responsibilities square measure being met, with none stresses and strains in-house.
Check Out Our Comprehensive Array Of Payroll Services
- Payroll Preparation
- Issuing of Checks & Reporting
- E-Verify or Background Verification
- Customized Reports
- Paid Leave Program
- Earned Income Credit
- Third-Party Checks
- Payroll Check Reconciliation
- Remote Staffing
- Online Access to View/Print Salary
- Automated Attendance
- Vacation & Sick Time Accruals
- Comprehensive Payroll Deductions
- New Hire Reporting
- Department Summary
- Multiple Worksites
- Web-based Leave Solution
- Reimbursement Management
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll hours and earnings each pay
- Tax filling and Return
- Automated Check Stuffing
- Pre-employment Checks
- Reimbursement and F&F
- Reports Generation
- E-challan Generation Submission
- Multiple Payroll Input Options
Our Effective Core payroll processing services include:
- Calculation of monthly payroll
- Calculation of statutory deductions including CPF
- Skills development levy
- Foreign worker levy
- Ethnic/religious fund deductions
- Payroll management processing
- Annual reporting
- Issuance and maintenance of payslips
- Remuneration reports
- Electronic-leave management.
Special Benefits Of Payroll Processing Outsourcing
- Error-free payroll process
- Fast turnaround
- Low-risk of penalties due to non-compliance
- On-site support to resolve queries
- Error-free documentation and reports
- Streamlining of all payroll processes
- Reduced investment in IT infrastructure
- Well-thought-out resource deployment
- Multi-Level process checks to mitigate errors
- Error Free Calculation for your Business
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does Payroll Take to Process?
Payroll is usually processed one, two, or four days before direct deposits and checks are made available to employees. Because four-day procedures are typically designated for contractors, we’ll concentrate on the one- and two-day processes.
What are your Best Payroll Processing Solutions?
When it comes to increasing efficiency and reducing stress in your organization, payroll processing solutions are a game-changer. While contemporary tools can help with in-house payroll processing, the ROI for a full-service payroll processor is hard to surpass.
What is your Easiest Payroll Software to Use?
In recent decades, online payroll software has supplanted traditional desktop-to-processor operations. There are certain well-known brands, such as Paychex and Quickbooks (and now Quickbooks Online), that have a solid reputation.
How much do payroll processing companies charge?
In addition to a base account charge, standard payroll solutions is frequently billed per employee or each check. While monthly rates vary greatly depending on the service, you may expect to pay anywhere from $20 to $100 per month. You’ll usually be charged a one-time account setup cost as well.