Strategic Workforce Management In Bangladesh
Identify and develop the skills of your workforce with ease. PayrollBD provides you with a unique opportunity to engage with our strategic workforce management team to achieve success in business results.
Improved Employee Productivity With Our Strategic Workforce Management Services
Organizations that recognize PayrollBD as the opportunity for transformational change create sustainable business value and deliver an innovative employee experience, reduced costs, and business wide strategic workforce management. Capture skills within your organization and teams across countries and different languages to better understand employees’ capabilities and possible skill gaps.
Get Better Labor Planning, Lower Operational Cost With Our Service
Strategic Workforce Management Solutions For You
The 4 HR Audits Services Include Are:
- Advancement of policy and program manuals and guidelines;
- Administration of classification and compensation plans;
- Administration of training and professional development programs;
- Providing organizational oversight and management of the staffs information system to support human resource processes and transactions.
Companies can eliminate manual and time-consuming processes using modern Workforce Management solutions. Both employees and administrators benefit from this, as it reduces the risk of errors and delays as well as providing reliable information about the company’s operations.
Workforce Management features include:
1. Measuring the working time and absence of employees and making that information available to payroll and other HR systems
2.Compliance with working time and holiday/leave legislation by employers
3. Supporting the planning process to create efficient and fair work schedules
4. Monitor the productivity of the employees/company
The self-service module provides access to one’s working hours, account balances, and shift swapping or selling.
Workforce Management vendors come in different types. Solutions for Workforce Management range from specialized solutions with varying use and opportunities , to Human Capital Management solutions that cover the entire HR landscape and even solutions tailored to industry-specific needs, such as healthcare or call center.
Typically, the cost of a Workforce Management solution is determined by how many employees are to register their time in the system, its use, and which registration devices are chosen. So, you will need to invest in the appropriate hardware and software in addition to paying for annual support.