Strategic Workforce Management
Identify and develop the skills of your workforce with ease. PayrollBD provides you with a unique opportunity to engage with our strategic workforce management team to achieve success in business results.
Organizations that recognize PayrollBD as the opportunity for transformational change create sustainable business value and deliver an innovative employee experience, reduced costs, and business wide strategic improvements. Capture skills within your organization and teams across countries and different languages to better understand employees’ capabilities and possible skill gaps.
Staffing & Recruiting
Maximize your company’s Return on Employee with improved recruitment strategies. We can identify key performance indicators and assess your current and future labor needs. Recruitment Process Outsourcing is our speciality.
You’ll get access to our all-inclusive HR portal so you can measure, track, and review critical documents anytime, anywhere including:
- Transmitting payroll
- Distribution of pay statements/checks
- Verification of employment to 3rd parties
- Vacation tracking (provided with Payroll services)
- Entering time/hours worked into the payroll system
- Payroll reporting
- Employee reviews
- Job descriptions
- PTO requests
- Employee handbooks
- Company communication, and more.
There are many different types of HR audits. Audits can be broad, incorporating how a business operates and reviewing efficiencies, or they can identify potential problems and lead to timely corrective measures. Whatever the need, we’ll streamline the process for you. Getting to the bottom of a workplace complaint, especially a very serious one, can be tricky business. Emotions run high and the consequences of botching the process or failing to uncover the truth are nothing to mess with. Leave it to us to help you sort it all out. Our Services Include:
- Development of policy and program manuals and guidelines;
- Administration of classification and compensation plans;
- Administration of training and professional development programs;
- Providing administrative oversight and management of the personnel information system to support human resource processes and transactions.