End to End Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
Our clients for Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping Services include small businesses to large industrial enterprises in the nation and suit companies across a wide range of industries. Our finance specialists and accountants are university educated and have extensive industry experience. Our Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping Services will improve your processes and implement innovative costs saving measures that allow you to act strategically and support the growth of your company.
Get Most Competitive Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping Services are one of the most important activities in any company. Keeping this sector in mind is vital as far as the success of any company is concerned.
The Bookkeeping, Financial Reporting, Tax Returns, and CFO Services We Offer Include:
2. Sales Tax
3. Credit Card Management
4. Business Bank Reconciliations
5. Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
6. Trial Balance Reconciliation
7. Balance Sheets
8. Income Statements
9. Custom Financial Reports
10. Company Performance Monthly Reviews
11. Income Tax Preparation
13. Entity Creation and Organization
14. IRS Representation
15. Audit Support
16. Cash Flow Forecasting
17. Budget-to-actual Reporting
18. Break-even Analysis
19. Labor Cost Management
20. Variable Vs. Fixed Expense Reports
21. Debt Planning and Reduction
22. Corporate Tax Planning
Invoice Processing Services We Offer :
- Matching purchase orders to invoices
- Authorizing data for the accurate code, value etc.
- Extracting data from the line items and caption
- Checking handling and cashing
- Full logging of every transaction
- Scanning original copies of paper invoices
- Creating receipts of e-invoices
- Creating PO receipts of supplier invoices
PayrollBD uses proprietary technology and systems designed to expedite project delivery times and ensure accuracy across all of our services, including traditional accounting and bookkeeping functions as well as online and cloud-based accounting practices.
Bookkeeping, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, and Tax Processing are services which every business has to handle on a daily basis. Professional bookkeeping, being a specialized service requires trained accountants and expensive software. Outsourcing financial bookkeeping facilities can support you get all the benefits of a accounting firm at a low cost.
We have been in this professional for the last 5 years now. So far we have gained enough experiences to understand the client’s requirements with ease. Now, on the basis of this knowledge, our company is well equipped to provide the premium level services to our valuable clients. We deliver a host of facilities in financial investigation outsourcing. These include –
- Financial analysis and research
- Corporate financial statements
- Elaborate study of monetary statements – monthly, quarterly, and annual administration reports
- Detail study of company’s portfolio structures
- Deep evaluation of prospectuses and offer documents
- Ad-hoc reports and business reports (fact records and competitor investigation)
- Creation and maintenance of databases and libraries
- Fiscal ratio analysis, break-even study, NPV, and IRR analysis
- Board of directors and audit group presentations on monetary outcomes and EHS compliance
Our cash flow/money management services include the following –
- Daily Currency Flow Report Maintenance (Sales, Payments)
- Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Credit Card Report Reconciliation
- Financial Risk Management
- Bank Statements Reconciliation
- Cash Flow Budgeting
- Cash Flow Forecasting And Planning
- Fraud Management
- Managing Electronic Payments
- Reviewing Financial Contracts
Our outsourced financial accounting & bookkeeping services, we assist our customers to record their fiscal dealings using a software package of their choice. Some of Velan’s outsourced bookkeeping services offered and reports created include:
- Entry of transactions
- Journal Entry
- Expenses Ledger
- Accounts Receivable Services
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Assets /Equipment Ledgers
- Financial planning and analysis
- Internal auditing
- Integrated business planning
- Accounts Payable Services
- Credit Card Reconciliation
FAQs For Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
Should my bookkeeper be local?
Today, a bookkeeper can work from anywhere with the technology available. We have the right software and other features to ensure that our remote clients receive the highest level of service.
Do you support any financial accounting & bookkeeping services software?
Our team supports all Quickbooks products, Xero, as well as many Point of Sale systems that interface with accounting software./
Does my bookkeeping need to be done by someone?
The account managers who oversee the bookkeeping, payroll, and sales tax projects for each monthly or quarterly service client are assigned at payroll.com.bd.
Is it necessary to clean up my books before I send them to Payroll.com.bd?
No. You will need to provide us with certain information for us to get started, such as bank and credit card statements as well as your QuickBooks files, if you have any. We will send you a specific list of requested items with suggestions as to how to obtain them once we see what we have and what we need. You must then secure the information and submit it all at once.